So you have created an awesome blog and you are blogging regularly. But have you connected your blog with social media? It is required to keep up with the latest tools that are helping bloggers succeed.
Advantages of Integrating Social Media into Your Blog
- By connecting your blog with social media, you are easier to find.
- Readers can easily share the content of your blog with several others, and some of them may even become your big fans.
- Basically, it gives your blog lots of attention and exposure.
- If you get decent number of followers and fans, it will work as a social proof and help you gain trust in your prospective audience.
- Social media websites will give free backlinks to your blog.
It brings better visibility and search engine rankings for your blog.
- Social media can be helpful for your readers to discuss your content.
Which Social Media Platform You Should Choose?
There are several social media platforms that you can use. However, you need to figure out which one’s work best for your niche and audience. You can experiment to find out which one works best for you. Some of the most popular social platforms are:
- Google plus
How to Connect Social Media with Your Blog
There are several creative ways you can use to integrate social media into your blog. Here are some of the techniques you may use to connect your blog with social media.
1. Add Social Media Buttons
By adding social buttons on your blog, you invite people to see what is going on those social media platforms with your blog. All the social media platforms do provide you simple piece of code that you can use to display those buttons on your blog.
2. Add Social Sharing widgets
Social sharing widgets help your readers share the content of your blog with their friends. If they like the content, they will love to share it with others. By having the social sharing widgets, you make it easier for them and hence increase the chances of sharing.
3. Like, Share and Follow
All your readers are not the same. Some people hit the like button if they love the content while others use the share button to share the content with others. They may also use the follow button to keep in touch with your blog on their favourite social media platform. Thus, it is important for you to choose the options carefully.